NAIA Hamptons would like to express our deepest concern and best wishes for those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We are incredibly grateful for the resilience and selfless efforts of all the medical professionals, first responders, and leaders in our community.
Our top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our guests, employees and community. We are carefully tracking new developments regarding best practices and continuously evolving our operations. With guidance from the WHO, the CDC, and local, county, and state offices, we have taken protective measures, including the following:
- NAIA Hamptons will use disposable menus in all dining areas;
- Contactless alcohol-based sanitizing stations throughout restaurant property;
- Upgrading of cleaning and sanitation measures, disinfecting surfaces and high-touch points;
- All surfaces including but not limited to food contact surfaces, food preparation surfaces, food preparation equipment, door handles, countertops, bar tops, tables and chairs shall be sanitized on a continuous basis and between seatings using EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Restaurant staff will be trained on enhanced safety procedures and the proper cleaning timing to ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.
- Required use of CDC approved PPE such as gloves and face coverings for all staff members;
- Face masks will also be available at the hostess stand for anyone who wants them;
- Educating staff on the virus and how to protect themselves and others, reinforcing protocols such as physical distancing and hand washing;
- Limited seating with at least six feet of separation between patrons;
- Removal of all shared condiments from the table; single-serve portions of condiments available upon request.
We ask that anyone who is unwell or has been exposed to illness refrain from dining with us on site for the time being. If we can answer any questions, please call us at (934) 222-0099 or write to us at [email protected]
Your safety is our first priority and we look forward to a safe summer together.